Sr. Data Analyst at Vimeo
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Data Analyst who has a proven track record of building an impactful analytics foundation with clearly defined, consistent metrics and a data architecture that can drive efficient decision making within the organization. You will lead a function within the support organization and will partner with global teammates to dive into the story of our customer experience.
As the functional owner for customer support reporting, you will be tasked with building and iterating our support reporting to meet the needs of delivery leaders and customers. Furthermore, you will utilize your experience to balance the operational realities of a fast-growing business against continuously evolving the reporting architecture. Currently, Vimeo uses Zendesk explore to store and run all of our reporting needs but this role will play a key role in what the future state of reporting looks like. You will also partner with support, product and engineer leaders on providing full 360 views for our customers. An additional component of this role is to utilize the data to help build Workforce Management (WFM) and forecasting models to ensure we have accurate staffing at all intervals.What you’ll do:
- Design, configure and run reporting using Zendesk Explore building custom calculations, charts and dashboards to translate business requirements into measurable analytical tasks
- Design and instrument new measurements and data points as they relate to the Vimeo customer journey
- Partner with other service leaders to deliver reporting that has an investigation component to dive into opportunities to ultimately improve service delivery
- Interpret data, identify gaps in our support architecture that challenges data integrity
- Partner with internal business partners to develop analysis that lead to impactful insights like product enhancements
- Create and evolve forecasting models to ensure correct staffing (WFM)
- Translate business requirements into KPI’s
- Deliver visual metrics and insight based upon emerging trends, business performance and key metrics
- 4+ years in a data analyst role
- Detailed focus with a solid ability to think about data in multiple dimensions and how once piece of data impacts different areas
- Background in core service metrics (CSAT/AHT/FTR/FCR) and how to distill these into meaningful items in order to improve upon Vimeo’s customer experience
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SQL Syntax/Language is highly preferred
- Experience with BI tools like Looker and Tableau are a plus
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Ability to tell and present a story using data
- Ability to utilize API endpoints to develop future integrations into BI tools
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs