Sr. Data Analyst
What You'll Be Doing
- Learning: Over the past few years we've accomplished a lot for an early stage start-up. Your goal is to understand our history, where we are today, and where we're going tomorrow. Then roll up your sleeves and help grab the wheel!
- Evaluating: We've selected a set of tools and services that works best for our organization, but we encourage you to evaluate each product and determine if there are better alternatives given business and user considerations.
- Implementing: After a few weeks of on-boarding, you'll be tasked with building a variety of products and services to improve event logging, extracting, visualizing, and reporting data insights.
- Managing: You'll be managing junior talent and their day-to-day tasking and delivery milestones. We have some bright folks on the team and want to ensure they're challenged and growing week-over-week.
- Generating: Our product team doesn't know what it doesn't know. Your core job is to feed the product team information that'll help them make informed product decisions.
Our Preferred Qualifications
- 4-7 years functional experience required, preferably in a technical role.
- Strong experience with mobile/native analytics (iOS and Android).
- Exceptional SQL skills. Your queries are optimized for readability and performance.
- Strong skills in data extraction, statistics, analysis, and visualization (e.g. SQL, Python).
- Highly motivated and great track record for solving tough data problems.
- Experience with native A/B testing analysis.
- Excellent communication skills .
What Would Be Cool
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with VR and/or gaming analytics
- Sports fan
- Technology enthusiast
- You have a Github page and it's full of cool projects you wanna share with us
What We Offer
- $75,000 - 90,000- Salary
- Unlimited Vacation & Sick day policy
- All the fun insurance-y benefits you expect
- Relocation package
- Tons of VR & AR equipment to play with
- Yearly sporting events & VR stipend
We are currently not engaging new agencies for our roles. If you must reach out to us though, please reach out to me directly. Our founding members and the team are busy building awesome stuff, and your email will end up in my inbox anyway.
LiveLike is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, and other underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.