Sr. Data Analyst at DoubleVerify
Senior Data Analyst - Engineering
Location: Soho, Manhattan, NYC
About the Company
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data, and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com
As Senior Data Analyst - Engineering, you will work with various teams and stakeholders (Product, Engineering) to analyse large-scale data for monitoring, anomaly detection, and various business use cases, helping our clients make smarter decisions that continuously improve their ad-impression quality.
- Work with a group of highly motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering best-in-class measurement solutions to some of the largest Advertisers and brands.
- Analyze data at scale, be able to interpret data to identify trends and actionable insights to help build lasting solutions.
- Contribute to the development of DV's suite of data products and support ad-hoc data analysis requests from various internal teams (Engineering, Product, Account Managers, DataOps and DevOps)
- Work with Data Engineers to design Data Models, improve data quality, perform discrepancy analysis, build reports, and automate decision making and workflow.
- Contribute to the overall health of data-pipelines by designing, building, and maintaining visual dashboards that keep track of critical metrics.
- You have 5+ years of experience in data engineering, data analysis and data visualization
- You don't like leaving questions unanswered, and you love exploring/understanding data
- You have a passion for data and for transforming numbers into critical business insights
- You have the technical expertise required for the role:
- Experience in Data Modelling, Data Access, and Data Storage techniques
- Proficient in SQL preferably in Vertica, Hive, SparkSQL, BigQuery or Presto
- Python, Scala and Spark experience is a plus
- Experience in Splunk/ElasticSearch with Visualisation on Kibana is a plus
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, and responsible experimentation
- You have BS / MS in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field
- You have excellent communication skills and are a team player
- You have experience preferably in AdTech Domain