Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
The role of a Data Scientist at Dataiku is quite unique. Our Data Scientists not only code up solutions to real-world problems, but also participate in client-facing endeavors throughout the customer journey. This includes supporting their discovery of the platform, helping integrate Dataiku with other tools and technologies, providing user training, and co-developing data science projects from design to deployment.
- Co-develop production-level data science projects with our customers.
- Provide strategic input to the customer and account teams that help make our customers successful.
- Analyze and investigate various kinds of data and machine learning applications across industries and use cases.
- Help users discover and master the Dataiku platform, via user training, office hours, and ongoing consultative support.
- Mentor and help educate team members to aid in career development and growth.
- Be the lead on project scoping efforts and development sprints.
- Curiosity and a desire to learn new topics and skills.
- Empathy for others and an eagerness to share your knowledge and expertise with your colleagues, Dataiku’s customers, and the general public.
- The ability to clearly explain complex topics to technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- 4 - 12 years of experience with ML tools (ie., Python, R).
- 4 - 12 years of experience building models.
- Understanding of underlying data systems and platform mechanics such as Cloud architectures, K8S, Spark, and SQL.
- Location: local to Denver, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Utah, Montana, and Arizona.
- Experience with Consulting and/or Customer-facing Data Science roles.
- Experience with Data Engineering or MLOps.
- Experience building APIs.
- Experience using enterprise data science tools.
- Passion for teaching or public speaking.
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.