At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You will help Justworks by ensuring the highest data quality standards are met, and that we have a world class Business Intelligence team. You will grow and lead a team of skilled Data Analysts to ensure we beat our high bar for quality and operational responsiveness, using a metrics-driven, continuous improvement approach. You will allow us to proactively address data quality issues, both large and small, in order to build trust with our teams and to help them grow their businesses. You will work cross-functionally with company leadership, product managers, engineers, data analysts, customer support teams, and others to grow and maintain the Justworks data platform. You will also design and build infrastructure to meet rapidly growing data needs. Your focus will include ensuring that Justworks data is correct, complete, and timely. You will also ensure that data scientists and analysts have the tools they need for sophisticated analysis to drive decision-making and that product teams can build robust data-driven features that make Justworks a company for the ages.
You will also be responsible for the development and delivery of benefits through supporting the product team with analytics. You will also be responsible for measuring and monitoring the product or service’s performance as well as presenting product related consumer, market, and competitive intelligence to the Product teams.What you’ll do
- Design and build Justworks data infrastructure to meet rapidly growing data needs
- Build a rigorous data governance process for Justworks
- Maintain and ensure continuous improvement of Justworks data systems, processes and reporting.
- Leading and advising on data development and transformation projects.
- Analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Develop and oversee small to medium scale projects.
- Contribute to company operations, such as costing, planning, and budgeting.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- 6+ years experience successfully managing data infrastructure, data governance and product analysis teams
- Experience creating robust, scalable data infrastructure and tools
- Experience supporting data products with large-scale data schemas
- Technically skilled and able to manipulate large raw datasets using SQL, Python, and/or advanced spreadsheet formulas
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with predictive modeling techniques
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau is a plus
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment