At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As a Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and Data Operations, you will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business systems and processes. You will be responsible for the execution of the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform and third-party applications. This role is a high value add, a business partner, to the revenue generating organizations, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and third-party tools.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Partners with stakeholder management to identify and determine solutions in eliminating sales process gaps and inconsistencies
- Salesforce administrator. Responsible for delivering on all configuration and service requests
- Design and maintain systems to ensure database integrity, including deduplication, and maximizing quantity and quality of firmographic and contact level data
- Design and maintain systems to accurately log and report on activity and events.
- Oversee service requests and incident management. Responsible for routing inbound requests, adhering to team SLA and providing transparency to all stakeholders
- Regular reporting on the status of bug board SLA, trends and potential issues based on service requests
- Providing insight and analysis based on patterns in service request including assessing root causes and creating a process of executing on the insights
- Vet and giving final recommendations on all new third-party purchase requests
- Initiate and maintain relationships with vendors for third-party tools, and keep track of all agreements
- Configure, maintain, define, and document best practices for third-party tools
- Perform other related duties as assigned
As a Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and Data Operations, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Good judgement - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Detail-oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Foundational sales knowledge - the specific set of sales skills (prospecting, cold calling, nurturing, engaging, presenting, negotiating, closing etc) and knowledge (product, markets, trends, business etc) a salesperson possesses to enact the exchange of value between a buyer and the vendor.
- Results-driven - consistently achieves results, even under difficult circumstances.
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 6 years experience successfully managing data infrastructure, data governance and product analysis teams
- Experience creating robust, scalable data infrastructure and tools
- Experience supporting data products with large-scale data schemas
- Technically skilled and able to manipulate large raw datasets using SQL, Python, and/or advanced spreadsheet formulas
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with predictive modeling techniques
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau is a plus
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment