Sr. Manager, UX Research & Customer Insights at Vimeo
As Vimeo’s Sr. Manager of Research & Customer Insights, you will report to the team's Director and work with employees across the organization on research initiatives that help develop deep customer empathy and understanding. We’re looking for someone who craves to know the “why” behind the who, what, when, where and how.
You will be tasked with managing and conducting user research with current and prospective Vimeo users, ensuring key partners throughout the company receive qualitative feedback on a consistent basis. We are seeking candidates who are equally creative and analytical, and those who can design and manage custom research studies for all business units, including product, design, and marketing.What you’ll do:
- Manage and conduct UX research across all aspects of the Vimeo platform, and synthesize research findings into measurable insights for the Vimeo team
- Utilize existing research and data, integrating new sources of data to ensure the most impactful insights are shared with internal partners
- Collaborate with the Analytics & Testing team to integrate research findings with behavioral data to offer holistic insights
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to drive beta testing and post launch usability research
- Lead recruitment efforts and moderation for all in-house 1:1 sessions, presenting findings to key partners
- Build knowledge of quantitative research skills relating to vendor management, survey design, programming, data tabulations and reporting
- Support quarterly segmentation tracking of new members, brand awareness & perception, and member satisfaction trackers
- 4-5 years of consumer insight or market research experience working in the tech or digital spaces. Prior experience working in video product research is a plus
- Demonstrated experience working with product and engineering teams to conduct discovery and usability research, providing clear recommendations
- Previous experience conducting qualitative research as well as in-person or remote interviews
- Fluency writing test plans and discussion guides for in-house/moderated or self-moderated research
- Experience using survey programming software such as Qualtrics Survey Monkey, Google Form, etc. Familiarity with UserTesting.com a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Comfort working collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 175 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.