Sr. Member Communications Analyst at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Sr. Member Communications Analyst to join its Member Communications team to provide insight on performance and effectiveness of Member Communications in driving Member engagement and class discovery throughout the Connected Fitness Member lifecycle. Reporting to the NYC-based Senior Manager, Member Communications, the Sr. Member Communications Analyst will be responsible for having a complete understanding of performance across all communications to Connected Fitness Members in the US & Canada markets and provide reporting on impact and contribution communications have on Member retention and engagement.
- Analyze automated and ongoing communications across channels, including Email, Push/In-App, and SMS, compiling relevant findings and identifying areas for improvement and determining impact/contribution on Connected Fitness Member retention and engagement. Ongoing communications include:
- Order Experience
- Pre-Delivery and Post-Delivery Product and Portfolio Onboarding
- Month-In-Review & Milestone Nudges
- Re-Engagement & Win Back
- Report on effectiveness of one-time seasonal campaigns, targeting and channel usage (Email, SMS, Push/In-App) in driving Member engagement throughout the Member lifecycle
- Write clear and concise briefs for emails including messaging goals and design considerations.
- Develop and provide a quarterly diagnosis of Connected Fitness Member engagement with communication across channels
- Partner with Member Communications Specialists to brainstorm data-backed optimizations and new campaign ideas; additionally create hypotheses for, conduct, and run analysis on A/B tests
- Create data visualizations and dashboard of communication performance to effectively communicate
- Contribute to overall analysis of new feature stickiness and engagement
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing and/or retention analysis
- A strong understanding of email marketing, mobile push, and/or SMS performance and operations
- Experience or engagement in the Subscription space a plus
- Proven experience adapting to multiple CRM/Marketing Automation and Business Intelligence platforms; experience with Mandrill, SimonData & SendGrid, Looker and Amplitude a plus
- Experience with SQL is preferred
- Looker development experience a plus
- Enjoy problem solving & making complicated situations simple & painless
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where flexibility & adaptability are key
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.