Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
What you will do:
As a Staff Software Engineer with the Platform Data team, you will be focusing on providing uniform access and data management capabilities for the Unqork platform while addressing Unqork’s data concerns ranging from security and compliance to performance and reliability.
The specific challenge for this role will be to help lead and contribute to aligning all of the platform’s data concerns into a universal data access layer service. From there, you will continue to help lead and contribute to improving the flexibility and scalability of the platform from a data perspective.
- 10+ years professional experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- 2+ years as technical lead for a team of engineers
- Expert in data modeling, normalization, query and indexing strategies
- Experience with using a data-driven approach to improve latency for query response times (p99/95)
- Experience with BI Connectors and various search solutions
Nice to haves:
- Experience with various cloud storage providers and services
- Experience developing using TDD/BDD and are eager to spread your knowledge
- Experience with Node.js
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.