Strategy and Business Development Analyst
As a Strategy and Business Development Analyst, you will be tasked with a combination of long-term projects and daily operational activities focused on driving top-line growth and achieving greater operational efficiency.
- Collaborate on business development and strategic projects, working cross-functionally with stakeholders across the organization to provide ongoing business support, increase efficiency, and identify opportunities for growth
- Pilot exciting new revenue generation initiatives that have the potential for step-change impact on Compass’s growth and long-term profitability
- Develop compelling messaging & content that communicates our unique value proposition to agents, clients and other real estate stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders across all organizational functions to design & execute on the operational implementation of an innovative new model for the industry
- Provide key research and analysis to support growth & adaptation of the model in new and existing markets
- Manage key operational activities (e.g., tracking metrics dashboards, industry & competitive research)
- B.A. or B.S.
- 2+ years of experience in finance, management consulting or corporate business development; start-up experience a plus
- Ability to own strategic, operational, and detail-oriented functional responsibilities
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Polished visual, written, and oral presentation skills
- Ability and appetite to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and glass-half-full mentality