Strategy Leader - Crossix Analytics at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:45 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is looking for a dynamic leader to join its Crossix Analytics team, bringing energy, passion for client engagement, and a deep understanding of marketing, data, and analytics. You will work with Product, Partnerships, Sales, and Marketing and will be responsible for the go-to-market strategy with the goal of driving continual business growth.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for developing the go-to-market strategy and sell-in strategy for Crossix Analytics business
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients
- Advise our product management team on market dynamics and evolving customer needs
- Work with our marketing team to ensure relevant market messaging
- Provide thought leadership to the market, speaking at conferences and authoring thought leadership articles
- Work with our finance team to forecast revenue for the Crossix Analytics core business
- 15+ years experience in a professional services organization with a track record of advancement
- 5+ years experience in a sales role or partnering with account executives during the sales cycle
- Direct experience working with pharmaceutical companies, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Proven ability to drive and execute a strategy to grow business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Based in NYC, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Boston, or Chicago
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]