Supply Analytics Manager at Welocalize
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:33 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, October 24, 2019
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Welocalize is consistently growing. While our growth has been consistent, our pace of growth is increasing rapidly. We currently offer language support across 20+ services, involving 175+ languages and 100+ industries. Those numbers are already large, and consistently getting larger.
This new role will be joining the company to develop and own the structure of our supply/demand forecasting and planning across all service lines.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of ownership of the Manager, Supply Analytics:
Build deep relationships with all related business areas to understand and develop analytics solutions for key supply needs.
Partner with all service line owners to help define taxonomy and build operational rules that generate structured data.
Define companywide categories of service that can map to our suppliers’ workers’ skill sets.
Create a category management framework and assist category owners in executing the framework.
Provide statistical modeling and predictive analytics solutions to improve supply performance.
Understand the business issues and opportunities for each service line and how structured data and statistical analytics can add value.
Work with various functional teams to better align on business requirements and issues resolutions.
Partner with key suppliers to drive similar structure and forecast ability to their operations.
- 5+ years of work experience in services supply management, category management, or supply chain management.
- Education or material work experience in statistics, operations research, or data modeling.
- Data visualization experience with tools like PowerBI and Tableau.
- A strong partnership mindset.
- Build systems and processes that emphasize automation, repeatability, and scale.
- Used data to regularly measure success, and hold yourself and others accountable.
- Persuaded teams with competing initiatives to support your cause.
- Worked in a global environment and mastered supporting team members in multiple time zones, while keeping balance for yourself.
- Understands the importance of SMART objectives and is Results Orientated.
- Strong Problem Solving skills as to arrive at optimal solution.
- Shows excellent Time Management skills.
- Shows a positive attitude with team when challenges arise.
- Takes Ownership of deliverables.
Read Full Job Description