Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As a Supply Chain Analyst you will own the sourcing of ingredients and packaging for our OTC products. You will research and vet vendors of the highest quality, manage their onboarding, and coordinate the launch of new products. You will work cross functionally to ensure we partner with the best suppliers to support our business and launch high quality products on time.
Who are you? Great question. You are a creative problem solver with an incredible attention to detail. You are timeline oriented and able to communicate effectively with cross functional stakeholders. You have sourcing and vendor management experience and are passionate about delivering high quality new products to our members, while also improving our existing products. You work effectively in dynamic, cross-functional teams, thrive in a fast paced environment and love a challenge.
What You'll Do:
- Own all new vendor research and sourcing from initial conversations through assisting with contract negotiations.
- Vet vendors to ensure they meet Ro’s standards in quality, safety, and accuracy.
- Set production timelines for new products and packaging.
- Negotiate pricing and coordinate initial buys.
- Handle all administrative components of sourcing which includes but is not limited to; sending out NDA’s, compiling forecasts, keeping track of contract status, etc.
- Constantly sourcing and evaluating for new suppliers to diversify our network.
- Establish a glossary of vendors by product category.
- Attend trade shows as needed to discover need vendors.
What You’ll Need:
- Incredible communication skills - both verbal and written.
- 2-3 years of supply chain sourcing experience in OTC products.
- Detailed and timeline oriented; able to understand timelines by learning all parts of a process, communicate appropriately internally and raise flags as needed
- Adaptive, fast learner who is able to learn by seeing and doing and come up with creative solutions
- Experience with Excel and production timelines required.
- A connection to Ro’s mission
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.