Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will be responsible for a variety of steps within our supply chain including - ordering and tracking medication and packaging, handling delivery exceptions, managing forecasts, publishing and tracking metrics. To do so, you will work hand-in-hand with a variety of internal teams and external partners. Your mission is critical to Ro in ensuring our pharmacies have what they need to meet our patients' needs.
Who are you? Great question. You love to juggle multiple moving parts. You are passionate about creating scalable processes to ensure continuous, best-in-class customer experiences. You have incredible attention to detail, along with the ability to be flexible, creative, and solutions-oriented. You can weigh cost, quality, and speed accordingly and can make decisions autonomously. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and welcome complex challenges.
What You'll Do:
- Order and track the timely and accurate delivery of medication and packaging
- Work with our small parcel and freight carriers to ensure on-time delivery, resolving any discrepancies or delays
- Continuously improve our inventory positions by evaluating our restocking points, supplier options, and transit network
- Analyze and share weekly, monthly, and yearly demand plans with internal teams and leadership, to ensure alignment on operational needs
- Track and publish daily, weekly, and monthly metrics on costs, quality, and speed
- Proactively identify gaps or roadblocks, working with appropriate team members to resolve
- Work with Supply Chain Manager to identify opportunities to reduce costs, improve timelines, and reduce customer exceptions
- Own the relationship with our vendors, building and sharing forecasts to maintain a healthy inventory position, while proactively identifying and mitigating future issues before they manifest
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- You have 2 years of experience in supply chain or operations. Past roles have included working in purchasing, forecasting, logistics, workforce planning, transportation, or sales reporting
- Experience with Netsuite, or other inventory management/ERP systems
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- You enjoy working cross-functionally in an agile, fast-paced environment
- You have worked in an environment with complex processes and multiple stakeholders on tight deadlines
- You have top-of-the-line communication skills, connecting effectively over email, chat, phone, and in-person
- You care about improving the state of healthcare and have a personal connection to the space
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.