Supply Planner at Peloton will be accountable for crafting weekly Supply Plan and building appropriate Inventory level to fully support Peloton’s product portfolio. You will drive S&OP process across various product categories, monitor demand/supply trends, and highlight supply and operational risks. You will interface and collaborate with internal teams (Sourcing/Product/Logistics) and external suppliers to ensure timely execution of production, Shipping, Stocking to support Peloton’s business objectives.
- Effectively manage weekly planning cycle to build appropriate supply plan across multiple product categories or regions
- Define and build planning models, planning parameters for current or new product categories
- Provide analysis and scenario plans to support weekly S&OP process, and articulate recommendations to supply chain team highlighting Service, Inventory and Logistic cost impact or tradeoffs
- Utilize MRP system to manage and develop component requirements and plan buys for supply
- Analyze and set item replenishment parameters based on product category, velocity, and lead time
- Identify and resolve supply shortfalls by working with suppliers and sourcing team to formulate actions plan to avert stock out
- Review and reconcile Production schedule vs. Supply plan and make supply chain optimization recommendations such as expediting, postponement, consolidation, supply reduction
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/constrains/process gaps and drive corrective actions
- Partner with Finance and Marketing to validate demand plan and extract demand insight
- Facilitate in documenting supply chain planning processes and workflows
- Develop reports related to POs, Supply commit schedules, Inventory, Forecast accuracy and other KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field of study
- 4+ years of Demand and Supply Planning experience
- Prior experience in S&OP management, scenario modeling, and comfortable building data models with large data sets
- Prior experience with Asia based manufacturing and supplier management
- Understands consumer product manufacturing, sales, and direct to consumer distribution
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems preferred
- Experience in Netsuite, E2Open, and SQL knowledge is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.