Support Analyst - Incident Management (Contract) at Peloton
Are you passionate about operating, scaling and improving consumer experiences? Peloton’s Product Software team is looking for a bright, adaptable, and hardworking Support Analyst with a diverse set of skills to work with our award-winning Peloton products - including Peloton Bike & Peloton Tread as well as digital experiences. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced team environment, have excellent communication skills while working closely with Member Support, Software/Hardware Engineers, Quality, and Program Management to drive incident triage and resolution.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 1 to 3 years experience in supporting technology for consumer experiences - including triage and recreation of reported incidents, escalation to appropriate teams, ticket management
- Experience monitoring daily performance of systems
- Experience liaising with customer facing support (level 1) teams, Engineering, Quality, Product, Program Management to drive resolution of issues
- Experience supporting mobile apps
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation as well as and writing excellent incident reports with clear and concise language
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Extreme attention to detail, creativity and be thorough and methodical
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, google docs, telemetry / observability tools
- Experience collaborating, building relationships with software developers, project managers, product managers
- Strong follow through and a bias for action
- Experience with process design and improvement
- Creating and maintaining documentation
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Triage incoming incidents impacting member experiences - from the Member Support (Level 1) team
- Drive timely resolution of incidents / escalate as necessary when time to mitigate is excessive
- Utilize dashboards to check production health - response times, error rates, traffic
- Proactively prioritize issues based on overall user impact so issues can be categorized optimally before they are resolved
- Work closely with a cross functional team including Quality (Hardware and/or Software), Project Managers, Engineers, Product Managers to align on issue management / timely resolution
- Provide frequent reporting on production incidents - create reports, summarize information, and present results to the relevant audiences
- Drive adoption of best practices in incident management and drive continuous improvement
- Act as subject matter expert in focus area(s)
- Develop, maintain and update knowledge base and web articles to facilitate knowledge sharing between teams
- Act as the main point of contact for escalated issues driving them to resolution and root cause analysis
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience analyzing system logs in triage of incidents
- Experience with Amplitude
- Experience reporting defects trends / overall analysis of production health
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience with DataDog, NewRelic, Splunk, Amplitude
- A talent for building relationships and trust with partner teams
- A passion for continuous improvement
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.