Systems Analyst, Data & Business Intelligence (Consultant) at Twill (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
Happify Health is now Twill, The Intelligent Healing Company.
Twill is shortening the gap between need and care by creating digital-first tools that are as connected as the body and mind. We intelligently guide each person to the care they need, when they need it, in the way they want.
We do this by developing Sequences™ which are configurable care experiences tailored to meet the needs of customers, the medical conditions they cover, and the populations they serve. Sequences combine evidence-based digital therapeutics and well-being products, care communities, coaching, and third-party services on a clinical-grade platform designed to work seamlessly with the customer's existing digital solutions and resources. This enables a more precise, personalized and seamless care experience, at scale.
We’re building a collaborative environment that weaves scientists, clinicians, behavior change experts, content creators, and game makers together, to develop Sequences and transform the care experience.
Join Twill as we usher in a new era of care.
* Please note that there have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Twill (Formerly Happify Health). We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from us, please write us at [email protected]
About the Role
As a Systems Analyst Consultant, you will be tasked with requirements gathering for report & dashboard requests as well as system documentation of the data warehouse environment. Ideal candidate will have worked on a BI team previously. They should have experience running meetings with business stakeholders to clarify asks and refine the requests, then turning those asks into actionable items for development teams to complete. Candidate should have a basic understanding of Data Warehousing concepts, such as Dimensional Models & ETL, as well as experience in mocking up dashboards that effectively communicate the KPIs requested. #LI-Remote
- Work with business stakeholders to define reporting requests for projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with the Data team to document the Data Warehousing & Reporting environment as well as all processes supporting it
- Participate in meetings on reporting requests and act as point to facilitate completion of takeaways and follow ups.
- Provide initial triage of Ad Hoc requests, gathering additional requirements from the requestor as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, or relavent experience
- 2 years of systems analysis experience documenting processes
- 1-3 years’ experience using tools to document process flows (Visio, Confluence, etc.)
- 1-3 years’ experience in requirements gathering, specifically for reporting and dashboarding requests
- Experience identifying KPIs and defining visualization expectations
- Basic understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Skills & Traits
- Strong communication skills. Ideal candidates will be able to comfortably interact with people across various teams and collaborate to determine the best solution.
- Ability to transform data into information, information into complex analytics and analytics into actional plain language to drive business decisions
- Problem Solver. Candidates will need to have the critical thinking skills to not only determine a solution, but overcome obstacles that may be encountered that are outside of their control
- Have a strong desire and ability to learn and improve. You won’t be expected to know everything but you will be expected to continuously learn, improve and acquire new skills.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
Twill values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Twill (Formerly Happify Health). We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Twill, please write us at [email protected]