Systems Engineer - Astral
If you’re up for working in a fast-paced environment and with a highly collaborative FinTech team changing Wall Street for the better – join us!
- Strong communicator
- Collaborative team player who can effectively work cross-functionally
- Excited to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll do:
- Maintain stable and reliable platforms and core infrastructure (including reviews of all new code deployed into system)
- Coordinate with clients to address inquiries and facilitate onboarding
- Develop, maintain and support cloud infrastructure by leveraging existing tools and by building new tools
- Manage provision servers in our development, QA, staging and production environments
- Conduct testing that identifies and fixes infrastructure bottleneck issues
- Monitor system activity and fix issues.
- Determine required software and hardware specifications for technology infrastructure
- Ensure adherence to IEX’s data security policy
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud and/or Azure
- Deep understanding of systems, networks and application support
- Previously worked on Agile teams
- Experience with Jenkins, Python, Ansible, and Linux
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.