Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are
An experienced customer support professional who wants to dive head first into the tech support and systems management side of the business.
The ideal candidate has meaningful “customer” (internal or external) support experience, maybe spends too much time staring at computer parts online (or pre-pandemic, in stores), and really really likes enthusiastically explaining the same thing 20 times to 15 different people.
- Ensuring new and existing employees have the equipment (computers, peripherals, etc) and access (logins, VPN, etc) to do their jobs
- Shipping and receiving equipment to and from employees and our office
- Creating and maintaining self-service documentation that people enjoy reading, and can easily find
- Being one of the few shared resources that impacts the culture across the entire company
- Google Workspace (formerly G-Suite) administration
- Jira administration
- Being one of the first faces all new employees meet, walking them through many of our systems and policies
- Managing our office network infrastructure, including modest on-prem hardware
- Actively seeking improvements to process and technology
- Strong respect for user privacy and autonomy
- Really just love setting up printers
- Strong organization, communication, and writing skills
- Outcome-oriented problem solving mindset
- Linux experience
- Know what Windows UAC is, and why it’s important
- Understand IP addresses
- Broke a computer at least once
- Love taking things apart (but maybe can't always get them back together)
What You’ll Learn
Learning and personal growth are core to how we operate and think about work. Here are a few things you’ll have opportunities to pick up!
- Linux shell scripting
- That printers really are still an unsolved technical problem
- Linux server administration, including remote access
- Computer networking, top to bottom
- Security standards and practices, which you’ll help teach and enforce
- A little bit of Docker and Kubernetes
We provide a company Udemy Business subscription, as well pay for courses and certifications relevant to the job. In addition there is an annual per-employee discretionary budget for learning and growth.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!