Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
As a Verifier within the Operations organization you will play a critical role in the overall value proposition Ocrolus offers to many of the best financial services companies in the world. You will act as the human-in-the-loop for our many machine learning models, helping to ensure that what we deliver to our customers is of the highest quality and that we're able to constantly retrain our models to continuously improve as our business evolves.
Your day to day will involve reviewing the output of our machine learning models and then verifying, correcting and/or appending the results to ensure data was extracted from various financial documents correctly.
If you enjoy pattern matching, finding discrepancies and/or correcting typos, this could be a great fit for you. This is a great part-time opportunity to gain some first-hand experience into the inner-workings of a machine learning company and participate in the process of creating the ground-truth data that is used to train most of the AI systems we interact with everyday.
- Review document transcriptions for accuracy
- Classifies various financial documents
- Prioritizes tasks based on immediate and evolving priority
- Identifies errors in extracted data and makes appropriate corrections based on provided source documents
- Works closely with manager to maintain high quality standards
- Reviews documents and draws bounding boxes around key data points
- You have a basic understanding of financial documents and accounting concepts
- You are proactive, organized, and demonstrate a high level of self motivation
- You have a keen attention to detail
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable working on a variety of different tasks
- Good Interpersonal & communication skills.
- Moderate computer skills working with online tools and programs
Hours of Operation
- This is a 3 month job opportunity offering flexible part time working hours.
- Employees will work up to 23 hours a week and set their schedule based on the following: Monday through Friday between 8 am and 7 pm
- Employees select work hours that best fit their life/class schedule.
- Employees must work a minimum of 15 hours and no more than 20 hours per week.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!