Peloton is looking for a passionate and analytically minded Voice of the Customer (VoC) Analyst to help us identify and evaluate opportunities to improve our Member experience. Reporting to Senior Manager of Membership Program Management, they will work cross functionally and take a research-based approach to identify and build processes to ensure that our Member’s voice and feedback is central to decision making across the entire organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop standardized reporting and change management processes among our CSAT and NPS touchpoints
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop, prioritize, track program goals and build performance dashboards to track these goals
- Project manage the development of surveys, analysis, and continuous improvements
- Improve upon existing VOC “closed loop” processes to ensure we are following up with Members in a timely and impactful manner
- Synthesis research findings into insightful suggestions and recommendations based on thorough analysis and findings
- Research leading VoC tool(s) to optimize and scale of the voice of the customer program
- 2-3 years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role (management consulting, business analysts or customer research-focused preferred)
- Experience using VoC tools and technology
- Ability to translate complex technical issues into clear, concise problem statements
- A “Members-first” mentality to help drive the best customer experience
- Experience creating and sharing dashboards / data visualizations
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Great attention to detail and self motivation
- Proficient in working in MS Office and Google Suite (SQL database experience is not required, but preferred)
- A strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.