Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
Crossix is looking for the right leader to join our Analytics Services team, bringing energy and passion to marketing analytics, client success and leading a team.
What You'll Do
- Lead a client-facing team to deliver high quality work; leveraging qualitative and quantitative insights to help life sciences companies make better and more informed marketing decisions
- Drive and execute your assigned business goals; including achieving customer success and independently manage a significant book of business to achieve revenue goals
- Build strategic relationships with senior members of partner and client teams; demonstrate business acumen in client facing engagements
- Problem solve for strategic insights; use knowledge of Crossix solutions and client business to identify appropriate solutions and insights to meet the needs of our clients
- Be a thought leader – pushing forward ideas and feedback as we continue to lead with innovation
- Lead, inspire, mentor a team to achieve client service best practices
- Working closely with Business Development team on new business efforts
What You've Done
- At least 10 years of successful client services experience
- At least 10 years in an analytical role, solving business questions with data, preferably in the healthcare space
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing a team
- Critical thinking and problem solving to identify and address issues across your team, and to lead strategic client engagements
- Experience with pharma, healthcare marketing desired
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!