Web Analytics Strategist at Work & Co
Web Analytics Strategist - Acknowledge Digital (a subsidiary of Work & Co)
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, Acknowledge Digital (AKDM) is a New York City-based agency with a singular focus: accelerating client growth through business intelligence & strategy. We provide value to our customers through elite service, measured intelligence, and accountable strategy and execution. The services we provide span across each touchpoint in the digital ecosystem. No two strategies are the same.
AKDM’s extensive offering spans SEO, Digital Strategy, Social Media, Display Planning, Analytics & Insights, SEM/PPC, Mobile Marketing, Business Intelligence, & Projection Modeling.
Our roster includes a great mix of well-known brands and innovative startups such as A&E Networks, Chase, GIPHY, Supergoop!, Veronica Beard and more.
About the Role:
As a Web Analytics Strategist, designing and implementing tracking solutions doesn’t intimidate you. You thrive in this role when you’re able to track across a wide variety of platforms, collaborate with teams across disciplines, and help establish a data-driven culture of measurement. Your passion for figuring out better ways to track key user actions that directly impact ROI provides the basis for many crucial downstream processes; complex analysis, data products, and measurement of digital marketing performance. We are open to having this be a remote position.
· Develop tracking solutions across web, mobile apps, and offline sources using primarily, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Firebase, and Google Tag Manager.
· Partner with client engineering teams to audit tracking implementations, troubleshoot tracking issues, and define quality assurance tests ensuring business requirements are met while capturing accurate data.
· Collaborate closely with AKDM’s digital marketing teams to enhance tracking capabilities using your knowledge of what you can track, how you can track it, and why we should track it.
· Build and maintain a repository of high-quality technical deliverables, methodologies and business development documents.
· Assess and recommend the technical feasibility for potential new tools.
· 1+ years of analytics implementation with an understanding of digital marketing or ad tech space.
· Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Events, Google Floodlights, and other popular analytics and marketing tracking platforms, including how to set up a new implementation, how they are similar, and how they are radically different.
· Proven critical thinking, analytical problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to bridge the gap between technology and business management.
· Passionate about web technologies (data layers, HTTP protocol, DevTools, etc.) and big data.
· Ready to be part of a tight-knit, growing team; ambitious, can work independently as well as collaboratively and possess interpersonal skills.
· Experience with front-end development, including customizing templates, for popular content management platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, Magento, Drupal, and more.
· Experience with one or more data visualization tools, including Tableau, PowerBI, or Data Studio.
· Figure out ways to automate work processes and have some familiarity with SQL.
What we provide:
· Medical, dental and vision individual plan covered 100% by AKDM and 70% Dependent Care
· Annual bonuses (Based on company performance)
· Flexible work from home and vacation policy
· Exciting culture and group atmosphere
· Nurturing learning environment with growth opportunity