Workday Business Analyst
Greater NYC Area
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UiPath is looking for an experienced Workday Business Analyst who will support the build-out of Workday as our Human Capital Management (HCM) system. In this role you will bring prior Workday and other HR systems expertise. You will be the primary support point for business process design and configuration, self-service workflows maintenance, data integrity and security, data analysis, systems integration.
· Maximize Workday product capabilities; serve as functional and technical expert
· Understand and provide input on integrating Workday into the larger UiPath Enterprise Architecture
· Provide support and configuration for multiple Workday modules (e.g. Time and Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Talent and Performance, Reporting and Analytics)
· Perform functional partnership with process owners in Payroll, Finance, Total Rewards, People Ops, Talent Acquisition and other departments to identify and clarify business requirements
· Partner with IT to review and test applicable system integrations, as required
· Configure, test enhancements and maintain documentation of business processes
· Develop testing guidelines and provide user acceptance testing for new Workday releases
· Assist in the development of standard reports, real-time dashboards or analytics for data driven decisions
· Ensure data integrity and security; work with data owners to solve inconsistencies and to prevent recurrence
· Constantly monitor system performance in order to identify processes that need improvement; outline an appropriate solution
· Promote Workday user adoption; drive a culture of self-service
· Train users on functionalities and new features
· Participate in the regular review and prioritization of HR systems projects
· Lead and / or participate in projects that aim to improve the HCM processes, performance and quality
· Analyse business processes to suggest RPA solutions around them
· Learn and utilize new exciting technologies and how they integrate with UiPath
· Be resourceful in a fast-paced environment – deliver at the speed of UiPath
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or equivalent
· 5+ years’ experience with HR systems and processes
· 2+ years of Workday project experience; experience with at least one full-life cycle implementation of Workday
· Good understanding of Workday security
· Experience working on a large scale, high impact projects
· Must be analytical and detail-oriented yet, able to conceptualize end-state solutions
· Proven reporting and analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of employees and management with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business users
· Experience working in an entrepreneurial/innovative environment with strong multitasking skills
· Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
· Strong English written and verbal communication skills; multilingual skills are highly desirable
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description