Demand Generation Manager
We are seeking a Demand Generation Lead to join the Content as a Service (CaaS) team. This team builds and grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Pinterest.
As a Demand Generator, you will be responsible for creating qualified marketing leads for our sales organization across all channels, including our partnership website, email and events. This is a new, mission-critical role and we need a leader who can implement key systems like Marketo, manage campaigns to generate more qualified leads and do whatever it takes to fill the pipeline and help the sales team hit our aggressive revenue targets. This is an mid-level position ideal for an individual contributor who wants to take on more leadership responsibilities and build a demand-gen program from scratch.
- Drive key pipeline metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Take ownership of lead targets and forecasting
- Evaluate, implement and drive adoption of marketing automation software like Marketo or Eloqua
- Create messaging that resonates with a diverse set of stakeholders, including API developers, business executives and the broader tech community
- Develop content marketing and communication strategies to engage new leads
- Segment our existing lead database and create relevant drip campaigns to revive old leads
- Work with CaaS management to set overall marketing strategies based on new marketing innovations as well as historical performance data
- Work with other internal stakeholders to leverage additional resources as needed
- Previous successful demand generation experience, preferably at an enterprise software company
- Comfort making recommendations and telling us what you need to hit the plan
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in marketing technologies that drive value and/or create efficiencies for the team
- Data-driven, highly organized and knows how to prioritize time and resources
- Likes to win and takes ownership of their own success
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience analyzing program trends and recommending impactful improvements
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots, and optimize workflow
- Knowledge of trends and leading companies in digital content creation a plus
- Experience targeting developers and business stakeholders a huge plus
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V