Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with other designers, engineers, and product managers on multiple interrelated projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Evaluate data from multiple sources, synthesize it, and develop design strategies according to best UX practices.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into congruent scenarios, usable flows, and simple, intuitive interfaces.
- Must be a motivated self-starter capable of personally managing projects.
- Document and reflect on your process in Medium articles.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to soundly discuss design decisions.
- Strong visual communication skills with a keen eye for typography, layout, and color.
- Portfolio that showcases a record of delivering inventive solutions for demanding and complex design problems.
- Experience conducting user testing.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated with a passion for pixel perfection, consistency, organization, usability, and discoverability.
- Proficiency with the Sketch, Adobe Suite, and prototyping tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.