3D Designer / Visualization Designer at Peloton
This is an opportunity to join the Industrial Design team for an industry-leading family of fitness products and accessories. You will drive the functional, aesthetic, and user experience aspects of our product category. In this role, you will work closely with our talented team of designers, product managers, engineers, marketers, outside vendors, and key business stakeholders to develop new products and features that meet our quality and brand standards.
As a 3D Designer at Peloton you will be responsible for supporting the ID and CMF Team with Visualizations of Concept work, Development and Product lines.
- Generate tangible 3D models based off 2D design sketches and material samples
- Create quick and high end renders
- Set up a virtual material / surface library that corresponds with our physical library
- Work with the ID and CMF team to visualize concepts and high end renders of the product lines
- Ensure cross-portfolio consistency
- Prepping production models for render
- Proficient in the creation of high quality assets
- Work on a mix of innovation design, brand and products going into production
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-5 years of experience working as 3D artist / sculptor
- Art directing CGI visualization
- Must have exceptional ability in Keyshot Rendering
- Animation capabilities in Keyshot
- Photoshop editing experience
- Ability to create production worthy assets for web and print
- Excellent 2D/3D texturing skills
- Good eye for form, color, design and composition
- A highly critical and methodical approach to work and quality
- Excellent artistic and technical abilities demonstrated through a portfolio of work
- Familiarity with integration of 3D assets
- A passion for making a difference
- Familiarity with creation of AR and VR assets
**Please provide a link to your portfolio on your resume or we will not be able to review you as a candidate**
Please note: This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in our New York City HQ once safe to re-open the office.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.