The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you’ll do:
The Trade Desk is looking for an Art Director, Digital based in NYC to join our Digital Creative team. The ideal candidate will have experience working across a diverse range of digital media, while possessing exceptional design skills. This is a highly collaborative role and will need to work cross functionally.
- Be a ‘subject matter expert’ focused on the enhancement of The Trade Desk’s digital footprint across web, email, digital advertising, and social media holistically from a creative/brand perspective.
- Work closely with our creative, content, and digital marketing teams to concept and design campaign landing pages and all related graphic assets (Craft, Marketo, Ceros, Splash).
- Design and execute emails (Marketo), rich media/HTML5 banner ads (HTML/Adobe Animate), and social media graphics. All while diligently optimizing for current trends and best practices within each medium.
- Identify new and innovative creative ideas and technologies to enhance the customer experience — like robust microsites, apps, interactive event booths, etc. — to help us achieve our marketing goals and raise the bar across our digital campaigns.
- Present and justify your creative approach with team members as well as senior management.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize workflow, and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- You will report into Digital Creative Team in New York.
Who you are:
- 4-8 years of experience as an art director/graphic designer focused on digital creative at an agency, or in-house marketing team.
- Strong foundation in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Animate; After Effects is a plus).
- Basic understanding of HTML5 ad creation (HTML and/or Adobe Animate).
- Animation/Motion Graphics experience (to support HTML5 ad creation, email and social media graphics).
- Design aficionado with an impressive portfolio that showcases your technical strengths in digital.
- Creative thinker, continual learner, incredibly organized, and detail oriented.
- Comfortable collaborating with dev/IT support to troubleshoot solutions for web/email design layouts, etc.
- Self-starter with a “let's roll up our sleeves and get it done” attitude.
Please provide a link to your portfolio in your application (will not be considered without portfolio website).
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.