Art Director, Presentation Design at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you’ll do:
The Trade Desk is looking for an easy going, highly motivated, skilled Art Director, Presentation Design based in NYC. The candidate lives to tell clear stories through the art of developing impactful imagery, infographics, and data visualizations while making complex layouts and topics easy to digest. Work can range from informative and technical sales enablement materials to abstract and conceptual presentations. Your work will have great impact helping to bring about a compelling narrative to clients and prospects, highlighting TTD’s benefits as a leader in the digital advertising industry. You will work with our Presentation team, supporting our global creative team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working across a diverse range of presentations and collateral and possess exceptional design skills. S/he should have a penchant for maintaining consistent branding and a deep passion for creating work that drives results. This person should be a self-starter, able to work independently and also collaborate with other team members and stakeholders — both locally and across different regions and time zones.
In this role, you will:
- Work within our established brand identity and maintain consistent branding across all our presentations and sales enablement materials such as 1-sheets and case studies
- Work in lockstep with our Creative Operations team to prioritize workflow
- Report to and work with our senior lead for building out effective, on-brand presentations and sales materials
- Have strong typography and layout/text formatting skills
- Possess strong branding, storytelling, pacing and visualization skills
- Able to synthesize complicated information, making it easy to understand
- Love making interesting infographics rooted in data
- Be collaborative and able to address feedback from various teams
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Be curious, love learning new techniques and testing new hypotheses
- As your main focus is presentation design, there will be opportunities to do some work outside of that discipline such photo research, icon, event banner and social media creative
- Be a nice human :)
Who you are:
- 4-7 years of creative experience
- BFA, Fine Arts/ Graphic Design (or similar)
- Expert in PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Team player who can work in a group and independently
- Clear communicator with excellent collaboration skills
- Design aficionado with an impressive portfolio which exhibits strong use of typography, color, and graphic elements (and a clean visual design sense)
- Trendsetter who is always seeking the latest and greatest in presentation design
- Relationship builder who can reach out across internal team
- Creative thinker with the curiosity to learn all things programmatic and the nuances of the advertising technology industry
- Self-starter with a “let's roll up our sleeves and get it done” attitude
Please provide a link to your portfolio in your application (will not be considered without portfolio website)
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.