WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
We're looking for a tech-savvy Associate Learning Experience Designer to join our L&D team. This role is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on our daily and long-term enablement strategy. You will partner with our existing Learning & Development team who are passionate about learning, development, and design to create valuable learning resources and programs for our entire organization!WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support and assist Learning Experience Designers in the development of instructor-led programs
- Design and manage course content within Exceed, our LMS (Learning Management System)
- Complete screencasting, as well as video and audio editing, for instructional videos
- Continually develop and make improvements to content through feedback-gathering, cross-department collaboration, and experimentation
- Become an expert on Braze’s product and the mobile marketing industry
- 2+ years of experience in Instructional Design
- Proficiency with Articulate 360, Adobe Captivate or any other authoring tool
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems or ed tech
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience making content digestible for varying audiences
- Excellent project management skills and ability to execute quick turnarounds
- Graphic design experience is a plus!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.