Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Design Tech
In Design Tech, we think comfort zones are the enemy of creativity. A dynamic team of designers, engineers, researchers, our team blends beauty with tech to create a world-class product interface for our exchange. We are inspired by design, fueled by data, and obsessed with the user, both retail and institution.
The Role: Associate Visual Designer, Marketing
This designer will be focused on marketing and brand design with the ability/option to learn and support product design. This individual will support business goals related to brand building, and brand recognition. They will also contribute to building the Gemini brand and have the ability to creatively express the brand across a variety of mediums.
- Support day-to-day creation of marketing, comms, and sales assets working closely with project leads.
- Support project leads to the develop ad campaigns and design styles for product launches, features updates, and ad campaigns
- Support and explore styles for social channels and support comms with social assets
- Work with marketing to design email and ad campaigns, and content (ex: whitepapers), and print collateral
- Develop new designs as well as iterate on existing designs for the marketing website
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar role and or formal design training
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC, Google Suite
- Experience designing for the web and mobile, and or familiar with web and mobile design standards and systems
- Can execute a predefined design direction, designing specific explorations related to components as well as certain design maintenance activities
- Design fundamentalist knowing the rules, but knows how to bend and break them to create innovative solutions
- Clear understanding of visual hierarchy, balance, rhythm, typography and color
- Ability to problem solve complex concepts with multiple simplistic concepts
- Creative mindset and ability to adapt to change
- Able to accomplish their given work quickly and thoughtfully
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and tasks at once
- Has a collaborative work ethic and easy going nature
- Experience in supporting the building of brand systems
- Experience with working with product design teams
- Experience across web, digital, print, video/motion
- Basic knowledge of css/html
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events