Brand Communications Designer at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.The job
We’re looking for a Brand Designer who’s passionate about design and wants to join us on our mission to help entrepreneurs and businesses grow with confidence. You’ll be part of the broader marketing team, report to the Brand Design manager, and will collaborate with stakeholders across the company to create print and digital collateral, landing pages, social assets, and more.
You’re a self-motivated person with an eye for pixel-perfection and fine-tuned aesthetics. You enjoy the challenge of explaining complex ideas simply. You think strategically and aren’t afraid to dive into the details. You have experience working within brand guidelines, but also enjoy finding new and creative ways to apply them. And you’re excited to tackle every project—no matter how big or small.Who you are
- You have a sense for clean, approachable, and elegant design
- You are a self-motivated person
- You have experience working within brand guidelines and are able to shape a design system with consistency and efficiency in mind
- You're a problem solver and are able to communicate (through both storytelling and visualization) the reasons behind your design decisions and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
- You’re able to meet tight deadlines and pivot when priorities change
You should be able to:
- Contribute to projects from the initial brainstorm to delivery while collaborating with other designers, marketers, and/or teams from across the company
- Maintain, evolve, and translate Justworks’ design guidelines across multiple channels to ensure a cohesive brand experience
- Design and deliver collateral including ebooks and one-pagers
- Design and deliver digital content including social media posts and landing page
- Contribute to the development of company swag
- A portfolio that demonstrates range of creativity across digital and print
- 1-3 years of experience at an agency or in-house design team (relevant internships count!)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch and/or Figma
- Strong knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, and typography
- Extremely strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of latest design and digital/social media trends
- Able to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
Please submit portfolio, cover letter, and your resume.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.