Brand Design Manager at Simon Data
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
We are looking for someone to help us evolve our Simon brand to be even more resonant and enterprise-focused. This role will have a direct hand in developing the visual language for a leading player in our category, illustrating the problems we solve, turning our best Google Docs into beautiful pieces of collateral, and supporting product storytelling with new design ideas.
This will be an exciting opportunity to help shape and bolster Simon Data’s position in the industry. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about how to tell a complex product story in a way that is branded simply. The Brand Design Manager will own the visual vision of Simon while collaborating with several functions to bring that to life across the business. You will report to the Head of Marketing and collaborate with the friendly, encouraging, and whip-smart team at Simon.What You’ll Do
- Own the brand’s look and feel: guidelines, visual language, partnerships, and all things “Simon”
- Lead the refresh of the brand from our website to our collateral
- Collaborate with product design to ensure alignment between the brand our prospects see and the brand Simon's customers see
- Support Simon's event brand strategy from concept to showtime
- Collaborate on ideas for giveaways and swag design
- Support social media posts with templates and custom design
- Support product and content marketing with design and direction: whitepapers, guides, one-sheets
- Help come up with creative approaches to visualizing our architectural diagrams, use cases, and any illustrative examples of what we do
- Own the design process from start to feedback to finish
- Help coordinate additional design resources where necessary
- Partner with Marketing Operations to react to market feedback and areas for optimization
- 4-6 years experience in a brand-based or agency role as a brand designer
- Comfort with a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated ability to turn concept to design for a wide range of material and formats
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in SaaS and marketing tech space preferred
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.