Brand Designer, Campaigns at 360Learning
Within one month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
- Organize your own Trello board
- Have a clear understanding of our brand guidelines
- Have a clear understanding of our design brief/request process
- Understand how the design team collaboration works
Within 3 months, you will:
- Design & optimize brand campaigns for the marketing team
- Design & optimize landing pages and brand supports to promote our product
- Become a Figma expert and collaborate with the design team projects
Within 6 months, you will:
- Be responsible for all brand campaigns design
- Start to develop templates and guidelines for campaigns
- Propose and impose new Brand design elements/assets
Within 12 months, you will:
- Start to work in other brand projects related with video web series design
- Create templates and guidelines for other Brand needs
- Be independent and autonomous to validate assets
- Propose and improve new Brand design elements/assets with the team
The Skills Set
- This role can be remote if located on the East Coast
- Minimum 2-3 years experience designing for web and mobile (print notions)
- Some experience with UX / UI experience
- Some experience with HTML/CSS
- Working knowledge of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media, and viral marketing techniques (Google Display Network, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Figma or Sketch.
- Experience in motion design + editing video is a plus.
- Strong organizational abilities: ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks.
- Self-motivated, autonomous.
- Continuous learner. You are willing to learn a little bit of everything, and open to take on anything
- Ability to digest complex concepts and ideas into simple terms.
- Excellent at listening, interpreting, and communicating.
- Insanely detail-oriented
- You have a passion for Learning & Tech - we know you’re at you’re best when you’re doing what you love and are looking for rockstar candidates that LOVE collaborative technology, social and learning
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomous, low authority and highly nimble environment.