Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As a Brand Designer with a focus on content, you will work on design elements that support Health Guide—Ro‘s medical content hub. You will create graphical assets that help clarify complex medical topics, such as medical diagrams, infographics, charts, and other forms of data visualization. You will elevate and expand the visual elements we leverage so that Health Guide can arm patients with clear, complete, and engaging health information.
Who are you? You’re an individual who can channel a brand’s visual identity in new and interesting ways. You are excited to create compelling visual assets that entices and educates patients around the world, while fully maintaining strict branding guidelines.
What You'll Do
- Work with medical writers and editors to bring our content to life, testing new visual formats as needed to incrementally improve the overall visual tone of Health Guide
- Design engaging data-informed charts, infographics, and illustrations, such as medical diagrams appearing in-line within articles
- Create promotional assets for use directly on Health Guide as well as on social media posts
- Visualize content by finding quality stock photography or producing new assets from-scratch, on par with our visual tone
- Work within our content management system to upload new assets and adjust existing visual content to suit our evolving visual identity
What You'll Bring
- Previous professional design work experience at an agency or in-house environment with tight delivery timelines.
- Proven ability to adeptly embrace and leverage existing branding guidelines
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, with prior experience retouching or editing photography
- Experience producing data graphics, promotional materials, and engaging social media content
- Basic knowledge of frontend coding languages (e.g. HTML/CSS)
- Working knowledge of WordPress and other comparable content management systems
Benefits + Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
• Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
• Commuter benefits
• Unlimited PTO
• Fitness reimbursement
• Paid maternity/parental leave
• A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
• The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.