Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is seeking a brand designer to join the Brand Team, a multidisciplinary group of designers, makers, and strategists. This dynamic team establishes and evolves the way Figma shows up and interacts with the world through our brand touch-points, marketing efforts and social channels. The team values makers who are curious, think deeply, enjoy collaboration, and appreciate feedback. The Brand Team is still forming, so this is a great opportunity to help shape the team’s culture and have a major impact.
As a Brand Designer, you will conceptualize and execute a variety of creative solutions across many surfaces including our website, social channels, and events. This is a highly collaborative role where you will partner closely with Go-To-Market teams to give shape to projects that build awareness of the Figma brand and product benefits in engaging and novel ways. Your role will be essential in maintaining and evolving our brand guidelines and providing a critical eye to the level of detail, polish, craft, and consistency in our overall output. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, medium-agnostic, willing to help out on any project, and is excited about learning and collaboration.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- See projects throughout the entire design process; from creative conception to production
- Craft engaging visuals and digital experiences in a fast-paced environment
- Design for a wide range of projects while ensure consistency of the Figma brand across many surfaces including our website, social channels, and events
- Actively contribute to the evolution of the Figma brand by exploring novel solutions that support our brand and marketing goals
- Collaborate with marketing, product design, and growth teams to concept campaigns, evergreen communications, and launch announcements that support new products and features
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A strong portfolio showcasing brand experience across a range of mediums
- Excellence in typography, color, layout, and composition
- Skilled at form and image making
- Effectively communicate concepts and design rationale
- Strong skills around critical thinking and storytelling
- Embrace an iterative design process and receptive to feedback
- Able to work independently, drive multiple projects at a time, and iterate quickly
- Foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- Comfortable in your soft skills: listening, negotiating, and decision-making
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
How work is changing at Figma
Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.