The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. Backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, and Sweetgreen, we've raised over $100M in funding and seek to build a company as healthy as the dogs we feed.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.#LongLiveDogsWhere You'll Come In
We’re eager to find a Brand Designer to join our in-house creative team. We are looking for a self-starting, strong-willed, creative, and strategically focused designer with a clear, clean, and compelling design sensibility. This is an opportunity to use your design powers to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives.How You'll Make An Impact
- Create engaging branded marketing and advertising creative for all channels, including emails, social media posts, landing pages, print materials, and other advertising.
- Work cross-functionally to brainstorm new creative campaigns, and guide ideas from concept to completion with a strong design sensibility
- Continue to develop The Farmer’s Dog brand standards and guidelines, helping to refine our visual style, templates, typography, illustration, and beyond.
- Partner with the Product Design department to continually better our web experience.
- Develop and craft new physical brand touchpoints including packaging when opportunities arise.
- Apply motion in assets across the board.
- You have 3+ years in a designer role, whether agency and/or client-side, with experience designing for a wide range of brand and marketing channels.
- You are a self-starter and self-checker, taking ownership of your work and constantly seeking better.
- You are collaborative — open to input and balanced discussions.
- You pay close attention to detail — no detail is too small. You're also not afraid to propose new solutions or bold thinking — no idea is too big!
- You're an expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- You have motion skills and knowledge of AfterEffects
- You are comfortable in Sketch and/or Figma with knowledge of web design standard methodologies.
- You have Video and art direction experience (not required but a plus)
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (upon a safe return-to-office!)
- Market-competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Competitive 401k plan with company match
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO and (when in office) WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Your pet interrupting video calls (and in person-meetings) is now a feature, not a bug