At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is already delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised over $48 million from SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
HyperScience is searching for our Brand Designer to shape and define our brand narrative and visual identity. We know you have a strong visual design eye and are passionate about typography, layout, and color. You are a driven, self-motivated visual storyteller. Here, you will be principally responsible for developing a visual language that is unique to HyperScience. You’ll work across many different channels, supporting marketing initiatives, product launches, and events. Marketing, sales, and product will be your primary collaboration partners. And, with the support of the HyperScience team behind you, you’ll experiment to find the most clean, clear, and compelling ways to tell the HyperScience story.
- Concept, design, and execute a range of brand assets for our website, emails, display ads, print, events, and more
- Work closely with design and marketing to evolve and refine the HyperScience identity across various channels
- Design and maintain a well-designed library that helps the marketing and sales team to scale and push the business forward quickly
- Collaborate with other designers to give and receive thoughtful feedback
- +3 years experience in brand design or communication design
- An exceptional portfolio of brand identity, illustrations, type design, print, & motion
- Strong typography & layout skills
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, & After Effects
- Sharp, polished style with an eye for detail
- Comfortable collaborating across teams (e.g. sales, marketing, product, engineering)
- Visual, narrative-driven design
- Self-motivated & an avid learner
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.