WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy seeks a Brand Designer to work on the brand marketing team. This person will focus on brand strategy, multiplatform design, typography, and creative ideation to ensure Resy’s tone and style are consistent across all platforms. The ideal candidate will also have strong organizational skills as well as a proven ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment across all digital platforms.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create consistent visual designs across various areas including Marketing, Communications, Product and more
- Collaborate with the team to design and build Resy into a world-class brand through social and multi-dimensional marketing campaigns
- Maintain a working knowledge of young, up-and-coming artists and photographers to commission for smaller projects.
- Produce assets for website, social, physical collateral
- Ensure quality in all aspects of creative execution
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, conceptualize and design content
- Collaborate with copywriters to deliver intuitive high-quality work
- Raise the bar on content creation by crafting compelling brand experiences
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum of 3 years of design experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage time in an efficient way, and effectively implement creative feedback from leads and peers
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Take direction from non-creative stakeholders and translate their business needs into a design aesthetic that effectively motivates our audiences across a variety of channels
- Articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders
- Experience working on creative for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (Graphic Design or a similar major is preferred)
- Motion Design and AfterEffects experience is a plus
- An online portfolio will be required to apply for this role
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.