At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.The job
We’re looking for a Brand Designer who’s passionate about design and wants to join us on our mission to create a cult brand that meaningfully impacts growing businesses across the country.
You’ll be part of the broader marketing team, and will collaborate with stakeholders across the company to create print and digital collateral, landing pages, social assets, and more.
You’re a self-motivated person with an eye for pixel-perfection and fine-tuned aesthetics. You enjoy the challenge of explaining complex ideas simply. You think strategically and aren’t afraid to dive into the details. You have experience working within brand guidelines, but also enjoy finding new and creative ways to apply them. And you’re excited to tackle every project—no matter how big or small. This role sits on the marketing team and reports to the Brand Design Manager.What you’ll do
You should be able to:
- Manage projects from the initial brainstorm to delivery while collaborating with other designers, marketers, and/or teams from across the company
- Maintain, evolve, and translate Justworks’ design guidelines across multiple channels to ensure a cohesive brand experience
- Set a high bar for effective and elegant design
- Communicate in-process and finished work to stakeholders
- Meet tight deadlines and pivot when priorities change
- Solicit and deliver constructive feedback to fellow designers
- Manage creative resources, internal and external
- Provide feedback and art direction to external vendors and partners
- A portfolio that demonstrates range of creativity across digital and print
- 3-5 years of experience at an agency or in-house design team
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch and/or Figma
- Strong knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, and typography
- Extremely strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of latest design and digital/social media trends
- Able to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Bonus points for animation, photography, video skills, and/or environmental design skills
Please submit portfolio, cover letter, and your resume.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.