What You’ll Do:
- Design and produce a wide range of paid and organic digital assets for our various social platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and Pinterest)
- Partner with Senior Design team members to execute designs across Ro’s digital channels for integrated campaigns across multiple brands
- Work collaboratively with Writers, Designers, Content Strategists, and stakeholders to ensure finished assets are optimized from a design standpoint and delivered on time.
- Assist in executing design needs for a variety of branded marketing content including campaigns, growth marketing, and other digital and print collateral
- Be aware of creative content trends across social media channels and bring insights and ideas back to the creative teams for inspiration
What You’ll Bring:
- 2-4 years of professional design work experience at an agency or in-house creative team with tight delivery timelines
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape and how users consume content across each channel.
- Master of Photoshop and Illustrator, with basic knowledge of after effects (motion graphics and video editing are a plus)
- Experience in creating a range of creative content from static social posts to animated gif and short video
- Proven ability to embrace and leverage existing branding guidelinesAbility to articulate your design thinking
- Previous experience in healthcare is not necessary but a passion for patients is!
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen