Quadpay was founded in 2018 with the goal to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. Would you believe that more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card and over 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings? Believe it. Quadpay is helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
We are proud that QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fin-tech start-ups. We use G Suite to communicate when we aren’t chatting (or often, sending pictures of our pets) on Slack. We’ve got a stocked kitchen and beautiful loft office near Madison Square Park. Our team loves coming to work and has fun during our regular all hands meetings, happy hours, and trivia nights. Come join us!
What You Will Do:
- Create marketing assets for acquisition, engagement and retention of Quadpay customers
- Design assets including but not limited to landing pages, display ads, graphics for social media pages and postings, images for emails, infographics and video editing
- Create pipeline of design assets for A/B testing
- Create visual design solutions that maintain brand consistency through various channels
- Produce EDMs / sale signage / window graphics / social media
- Maintain visual branding consistency throughout the brands
- Deliver on-trend design and ideas, be innovative and willing to push the boundaries with cool designs
What You Should Have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-6 years of professional digital design experience ( preferably for a fashion brand)
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates versatility and a broad range of design knowledge and skills (Please include a link to your portfolio when applying)
- Knowledge of design tools: Figma, Sketch, Google slide, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Content Management Systems: WordPress
- Experience creating landing pages using WordPress and creating assets for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Universal App Campaigns
- Experience working in a start-up and/or fashion or e-commerce brand
- Excellent communicator with the ability to interact with multiple internal departments
- An interest in understanding the payments industry
- Bonus points: Photography skill, video editing and illustration
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!
Read Full Job Description