Brand UX/UI Designer at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.The job
We’re looking for a pragmatic, tenacious UX/UI Designer who’s passionate about design and wants to join us on our mission to help entrepreneurs and businesses grow with confidence. You’ll be part of the broader marketing team, and will collaborate with stakeholders across the company to create web and digital experiences for the public-facing Marketing site. If you’re someone who loves visual design, data, iterating, and generating strong hypothesis-driven ideas, we’d love to hear from you.Who you are
- You have a sense for clean design and are committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences
- You are a self-motivated person, with an eye for quality and aesthetics
- You have experience working within brand guidelines and are able to shape a design system with consistency and efficiency in mind
- You have a passion for process: from conducting and leveraging research (quantitative and qualitative) to prototyping and implementation, to testing and evaluation.
- You take time to understand the performance side of design and are able to optimize designs to meet business objectives
- You have knowledge and experience designing responsive and accessible user experiences
- You're a problem solver and are able to communicate (through both storytelling and visualization) the reasons behind your design decisions and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
- Maintain, evolve, and translate Justworks’ design guidelines across digital channels to ensure a cohesive brand experience
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Contribute to key website projects (including the launch of an entirely new content platform), cross-functionally with our web development team, content producers, and internal stakeholders
- Contribute to website experimentation initiatives with an eye to implementing changes that drive top-of-funnel lead generation and down-funnel business performance
- Develop and execute creative content marketing campaigns, working alongside the social and editorial teams as needed
- A portfolio that demonstrates range of creativity across web and digital platforms
- 2+ years of experience at an agency or in-house design team specializing in web design or interaction design
- Proficiency in Figma and/or Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, and typography
- Extremely strong communication and organizational skills
- Able to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
Please submit portfolio, cover letter, and your resume.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status