*Must submit a portfolio with your resume in order to be considered*
As a Creative in Marketing, you bring visual, design, written and experiential acumen to Bizzabo products and services, presented across print and all digital channels. You have the ability to perform your role in a flexible, ever-changing environment and must be open to new influences and inspiration. You will work with other designers, content writers, sales and marketing people, and inspire them by sharing ideas and developing effective solutions to generate multiple concepts supporting all forms of digital output. You will be equally comfortable making; rolling up your sleeves and designing, mocking, writing, or prototyping; showing, not telling. Above all, you will inspire and lead by example by making the most of every opportunity to develop breakthrough creative, consistent with the Bizzabo brand, and be able to take and provide clear direction and creative feedback that pushes work forward.
As a Creative Designer, you’ll be working as part of a small team of passionate creative specialists who partner with internal teams, Bizzabo's clients, and external partners and collaborators to solve their business problems in new ways.
In your role, you’ll be working at the intersection of conceptual creativity, design, and technology. Your role will be to support the Marketing, Sales and CS teams on projects with your design skills and creative thinking and ability to help shape how our projects go to market.
Know the client. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Bizzabo brings the clients, partners, and customers and the technology together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Bizzabo's products create meaningful and memorable events.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely watching the situation and are projecting a return to the office (following all precautions and health guidelines).
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, craft, and animate various creative projects working with the team - promoting Bizzabo brand, it’s services and products
- Drive complex and technical creative projects with multiple stakeholders in an agile way from inception to completion.
- Work collaboratively with different teams to conceptually ideate, working with other specialists to explore the creation of features and products. Stay abreast of developing technologies and understanding their creative potential.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience in the technology, design, design thinking, multimedia, artistic fields.
- Experience with design and UX Tools (Figma/Sketch/photoshop/or similar).
- Experience in working with marketing teams and designing for marketing
- Must include your portfolio in the application
- 5-7 years of experience in the creative industry (UX, UI, the arts, creative agencies, start-ups, gaming, etc).
- Design thinking methodology.
- Motion graphics / animation skills
- Storyteller skills with ability to think conceptually in a media-neutral fashion.