Creative Designer at White Ops
At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. Ops is the global leader in collective protection against sophisticated bot attacks and fraud. We protect enterprises across the globe – including the largest internet platforms – from sophisticated bot attacks by verifying the humanity of more than five trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, scrape information, and commit payment fraud. We stop them. White Ops recently received an investment by Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and ClearSky Security to support the company’s next phase of growth.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
The White Ops’ Marketing team is responsible for telling and amplifying our company story, positioning us as the global leader in collective protection against sophisticated bot attacks and fraud. As a part of this team, you’ll work across the organization to gather stories and drive initiatives to promote our industry expertise, drive actionable demand generation and build a substantial pipeline for sales.
This role will be the first in-house creative for the White Ops brand. You will live and breathe the brand identity, develop and implement across all channels, assets and customer touch points.
What you'll do;
- Own and foster the White Ops brand and Keep it Human identity across all channels, assets and customer touch points
- Be a customer of every department within the company to ensure best practices and consistent branding across the company
- Understand, articulate, visualize and bring to life sales and marketing information from strategic planners and consultants
- Work from a brief with various creative members, generate ideas that will be laid out and executed on various mediums (presentation slides, print, video or digital)
- Leverage a variety of mediums (e.g. slide presentations, video, print material, 3D props), either independently or in conjunction with freelancers and creative agency
- Leverage interest in social and cultural trends to adapt the communication to various target audiences, from professional to the general public, using the channels relevant to the target
- Effectively use animations, fonts, photographs, builds, charts, graphs, and other visual elements to create presentations with maximal impact;
- Partner with Strategic Planner, Managers, and Principals in the Business Consulting group, working on multiple projects;
- Train others on presentation design best practices.
Who you are;
- You have a portfolio showcasing evidence of strong conception, art direction, presentation and other design work (no hire without portfolio- preferably a website)
- You have the ability to be inspired by the big projects as well as the simplest of tasks
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Graphic Design, Fine Art/Design, Advertising or related field
- 8+ years of experience in presentation design, preferably within a marketing agency, design firm, or other relevant role
- Sophisticated sense of digital design, composition, typography and strong, strategic conceptual skills.
- Be a strong presence in the ideation and concepting process of dynamic, multimedia cross-platform campaigns.
- The ability to translate complex technical concepts into easily digestible visuals
- Proven ability to create powerful photo/illustration moodboards and annotated wireframes/storyboards.
- A talent for assigning, concepting and art directing illustrations and animations.
- Fluent in the full Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Powerpoint, Keynote and Google Slides.
- Have experience designing responsively across mobile, tablet and desktop platforms.
- Self starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Looking for a candidate who is a problem solver and looks for ways to benefit the organization as a whole.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand a marketing insight, strategy, and activation plan and translate into a compelling visual with limited guidance
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Weekly catered lunches and happy hours
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.