Creative Director at Knotel
Knotel is on an exciting growth trajectory, which means that it’s now more important than ever to successfully tell our story. As Creative Director, you will lead branding and visual design initiatives in a newly created role.
What You’ll Do
- Evolve Knotel’s brand, and ensure it is maintained across all internal and external facing assets
- Guide agencies and partners on large scale integrated marketing campaigns and strategic initiatives
- Work directly with the brand, content and communications, and performance marketing teams to understand their needs, and then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, and more
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in high speed environment
- Evolve advertising communications on an ongoing basis to improve acquisition marketing performance
- Present creative to teams in a clear and compelling manner
- Translate complex ideas into beautiful visual executions that make them easier to understand
Who You Are
You have the ability to roll up your sleeves and join in on the creation and execution of the vision and strategy that you help develop. A master story-teller with the ability to tell a story across multiple channels and mediums, you pay high attention to detail and have experience managing internal stakeholder expectations. You have the proven ability to provide creative direction across multiple design disciplines, including but not limited to 2D, 3D, and UX/UI platforms. Background in copywriting and verbal strategy is a plus!
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.