About the role
At Yieldstreet, we do everything with an investor first approach. Our teams work closely together to enhance the experience of our investors and deliver on Yieldstreet's mission of helping all individuals realize their next level.
We’re currently looking to hire a Creative Director to continuously enhance our brand and marketing design capabilities. In this role, you will work closely with other designers, marketing, and product to evolve the Yieldstreet brand and marketing strategy. You should bring a solid knowledge of brand positioning and creative direction with a portfolio that shows a proven track record. We need someone that keeps a pulse on the latest trends and can execute on their ideas across channels. The ideal candidate will be able to both lead the creative strategy as well as deliver and execute on the vision. You will bridge the gap between marketing and product and provide a vision to build against, while ensuring design consistency.
We have a growing but small team of 3 product designers and 1 UX researcher along with our Head of Design as well as a marketing team of 10+ across paid marketing, product marketing, brand, content and events. We all work collaboratively to provide various assets for our top-of-funnel needs; ad campaigns, social, video, sales collateral, etc. We’re looking to bolster our creative leadership and improve the overall quality of the aesthetics and consistency. We view this role as a key component to achieving our ambitious marketing goals and turning Yieldstreet into a respected brand with a clear voice.
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally with design and marketing to elevate creative and ensure cohesive execution across all touch points
- Own and manage the brand strategy and voice
- Lead marketing creative by developing campaigns that improve ROI and deliver against KPIs
- Identify key trends and unlock new ways to engage our investors
- Effectively manage multiple campaigns by adapting creative strategy to each channel and allocating resources for optimal ROI
- Work hands-on to deliver various marketing and sales materials, including ads, social, etc.
- Be a key player on a small but effective team making a big impact
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years of of relevant experience leading brand and marketing creative, ideally with aspirational brands that have distinct audiences
- Experience concepting, creating, and executing designs across various channels
- Keen ability to weave brand principles across touchpoints
- The ability to craft a compelling story to communicate a meaningful and clear brand message
- Experience leading multiple projects simultaneously while collaborating with designers, marketing, and business leadership
- Proven ability to gain alignment from stakeholders by articulating and explaining your recommendations and plans
- Ability to illustrate how you incorporate various forms of research into your process and translate findings into meaningful deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. The ability to draft some creative copy is preferred.
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.