Creative Operations Coordinator
Zola is seeking a talented Creative Operations Coordinator to work with our Creative and Marketing teams to shepherd their projects requests from idea to execution. A person in this role is process minded, continuously collaborative, detail oriented and able to oversee the process of requests and scheduling of Marketing and Creatives projects.
- Support Marketing and Creative teams by taking their requests, making sure they are complete, and then guiding them through scheduling and delivery
- Develop process, schedule, and calendar for different types of creative projects
- Manage the Creative Production calendar
- Troubleshoot competing and shifting priorities and schedules
- Understand the needs of and partners closely with the Marketing and Creative teams and is able to advocate and support both business partners
- Minimum 1 year working experience in coordination type role
- Solution oriented
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organized
At Zola, we are building a smarter wedding registry. We are an early-stage, VC-funded consumer technology startup based in New York City. Launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding registry in the United States. Founded by many of the early team members from Gilt Groupe, we are focused on creating a new kind of e-commerce experience that addresses a huge market — wedding gifts by reimagining the wedding registry for modern engaged couples and their guests. Our team brings deep experience from working on award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, J.Crew, Bloomingdale’s, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Yahoo, Chloe + Isabel, and Host Committee.
More about the team: