CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We’re seeking a Creative Presentation Specialist to help tell the CLEAR story. You will be an integral part of the Business Development Team in creating dynamic business presentations with a focus on brand consistency and a strong, cohesive narrative. The ideal candidate will understand the company vision and direction and have the ability to communicate it in a simple, impactful way.
What You Will Do:
- Help tell the CLEAR story by supporting the Business Development team in creating dynamic and custom new business presentations with a focus on brand consistency and a strong, cohesive narrative
- Support Product Marketing in creating go-to-market and sales enablement presentations
- Support Creative and Content Departments with ad hoc needs
- Manage various resource databases
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years experience with Business Development presentations and/or sales enablement presentations
- Master in presentation software (Google Slides, PowerPoint, Keynote) and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; After Effects a plus
- Excellent oral and written communicator and storyteller
- A go-getter that is eager to learn and take on new challenges
- Works best in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable to pivot and multitask