CREATIVE PRODUCER (PHOTO)
The Creative Producer reports to the Sr. Director of Creative Operations in New York. This person is responsible for producing work for the Capture (Photo) team, so must have a background in Still and some Motion Production. High-level responsibilities include Photo & Motion Production across a varied number of assets. A successful Creative Producer will have worked her/his way up from Associate Producer to Producer, learning great habits along the way, including but not limited to: budgets, timelines, vendor management and production best practices. Using this knowledge, the Creative Producer will ensure all projects coming out of this team are delivered to the exceptional Peloton brand standard.
- Oversight of all Still & Motion Capture on specific projects, including Apparel, Retail, Product, and Special Projects
- Forecast upcoming projects, working with other Production team members to ensure scheduling is tight and the right resources are available.
- Consistent communication with all team members, from core team to stakeholders, management and beyond
- Budget management, from estimating the job all the way to gathering and submitting all invoices
- Close vendor contacts and relationships, to find the best production partners for all different types of production jobs
- Excellent creative eye and understanding and respect of the creative process
- Ability to push back, even on more senior members of the team, in order to stay on track
- Work with Project Management team to ensure projects are scoped and defined clearly, with agreed upon timing and budget
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, all at different stages of the production process
- A clear understanding of Photo Capture production, and some experience with Motion (and interest in learning more)
- Celebrate wins and be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 4 Years of Production experience, with background in Photography and Motion
- Strong organizational skill-set with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage a production job independently, with only light oversight
- Capacity to look at work in larger view from both a strategic and creative standpoint
- Proactively develops initiatives that will improve the department, the work, and the company as a whole
- Fully autonomous workflow aside from general updates to Senior Director of Creative Operations
ABOUT PELOTON Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies.