Creative Project Manager at Domio
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:29 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, July 27, 2019
Domio is a lodging and hospitality brand powered by tech, design, and quality service. We offer hand-selected, thoughtfully designed homes for a delightful stay.
The Creative Project Manager will work cross-functionally to develop timelines, track progress, and manage priorities for the creative team, with a focus on production, marketing, and content initiatives. This role requires flexibility, creative problem solving, and engagement for all areas of a project. This role will serve as the point person for assigned projects to ensure the project is running successfully and field any questions or issues that arise.
At Domio You Will:
- Develop project timelines and manage milestones for new projects.
- Create and maintain multiple project calendars. Communicate reviews and delivery dates with key stakeholders including Director of Creative Services, Project Management Lead, Director of Product Design, and the Director of Marketing.
- Gather all necessary approvals before a project is completed.
- Track progress to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Coordinate with external vendors, casting agents, photographers, and stylists.
- Provide regular project statuses and lead in cross-departmental communication.
- Flag delays or blockers and course-correct in real time, adjusting schedules and resources as needed.
- Lead in the documentation and cataloging of various key project specifications and information.
- Support in the procurement of new vendors and partners.
- Support in the planning of future projects and spaces.
- Support in the creation and implementation of improved internal processes and project management systems as the team grows and evolves.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of project management in the creative space
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Understanding of how creative teams work (needs of different types of creatives)
- Ability to work on multiple projects, fast timelines, and with different personalities
- Master of problem solving and being proactive
- Content/photography production experience, understanding of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Read Full Job Description